Welcome to Markham Square.
A visionary, urban, mixed-use community in the heart of Markham, just steps away from York University’s new high-tech Markham campus. The perfect community to live, learn, play, shop, dine and connect. Markham Square will be an iconic landmark, with two soaring towers anchored by diverse retail at street level. A charming blend of old world charm and modern, sophisticated living, Markham Square is located close to numerous amenities, including Rouge National Urban Park, historic Unionville, public and private schools, shopping, dining and more.
This is evolved urban living at its best.
Exclusive Amenities Include: 24-hour concierge, elegant party room with three-sided gas fireplace, indoor-outdoor bar, lounge and dining area; beautifully landscaped outdoor terrace with barbecues; multimedia room with stadium seating; fitness centre with weight and cardio area, yoga/meditation room; two furnished guest suites; and Wi-Fi throughout all amenity areas.
• Smooth finish 9’ ceilings
• Double glazed floor to ceiling windows
• 7’ interior doors with modern satin chrome lever hardware
• Designer selected luxury plank vinyl flooring with acoustic underlay
• Four-pipe fan coil for year-round control of heating and cooling
• Custom designed kitchen with integrated ENERGY STAR® appliances and under cabinet lighting
• Fixed dining island with electrical outlet INCLUDED (as per plan)
• Stacked ENERGY STAR® front loading washer and dryer
• Frameless glass shower or soaker tub with rainfall showerhead (as per plan)
(Valued @ $35,000)
*For Suites 579 sf and larger
*For Suites 571 sf and smaller
Property Taxes Estimated at approximately 1%
$5,000 on Signing
Balance to 5% in 30 Days
5% in 270 Days
5% in 540 Days
5% on Occupancy
$5,000 on Signing
Balance to 10% in 30 Days
10% in 120 Days
10% in 270 Days
5% on Occupancy
- BUILDING – 33 STOREYS
- TOTAL SUITES – 362
- OCCUPANCY – April 2021
- PROPERTY MANAGER: FIRSTSERVICE RESIDENTIAL
- ARCHITECT: KIRKOR ARCHITECTS
- INTERIOR DESIGN: PATTON DESIGN STUDIO
- LANDSCAPE DESIGN: NAK DESIGN STRATEGIES
- GARBAGE DISPOSAL – TRI-SORT: ORGANIC WASTE + RECYLCES + REG. REFUSE
- MAINTENANCE FEE INCLUDES: COMMON AREAS, BUILDING INSURANCE, 24-HOUR CONCEIRGE, IN-SUITE INTERNET (Excludes: water, hydro, heating/cooling)
- DOUBLE GLAZED FLOOR TO CEILING WINDOWS
- DESIGNER SELECTED LUXURY PLANK VINYL FLOORING WITH ACOUSTIC UNDERLAY
- 7’ INTERIOR DOORS WITH MODERN STAIN CHROME LEVER HARDWARE
- 9’ SMOOTH CEILINGS IN PRINCIPAL ROOMS (Excluding mechanical bulkheads)
- CUSTOM DESIGNED KITCHEN CABINETRY WITH INTERGRATED ENERGY STAR® APPLIANCES, EXTENDED-HEIGHT UPPERS AND UNDER CABINET LIGHTING
- KITCHEN ISLAND INCLUDED WITH ELECTRICAL OUTLET (AS PER PLAN)
- FRAMELESS GLASS SHOWER OR SOAKER TUB WITH RAINFALL SHOWERHEAD (AS PER PLAN)
- CAPPED CEILING OUTLETS IN THE LIVING/DINING ROOM, BEDROOM(S) AND DEN
- IN-SUITE ALARM SYSTEM WITH KEYPAD
PARKING AND LOCKER
- EACH PARKING SPACE IS DEEDED SEPERATELY
- 6.5 LEVELS OF UNDERGROUND PARKING
- APPROX. 70 VISITOR PARKING SPACES
- STANDARD LOCKER SIZE
- PARKING INCLUDED FOR SUITES 579 SQFT AND LARGER*
- LOCKER INCLUDED FOR SUITE 571 SQFT AND SMALLER*
- 24-HOUR CONSIERGE SERVICES
- 2-STOREY LOBBY WITH SCULPTURAL STAIRCASE
- 2 FLEX MEETING ROOMS
- LIBRARY LOUNGE WITH GAS FIREPLACE ON LOBBY MEZZANINE LEVEL
- PARTY ROOM WITH INSIDE-OUTSIDE BAR, LOUNGE, LARGE DINING AREA AND THREE-SIDED GAS FIREPLACE
- LANDSCAPED ROOFTOP PATIO WITH LOUNGE SEATING, DINING AREA AND BBQ’S
- FULLY EQUIPPED GYM WITH YOGA/MEDITATION ROOM
- GAMES ROOM WITH FOOZE BALL/BILLIARD TABLES
- MULTIMEDIA ROOM WITH STADIUM SEATING FOR GAMING AND MOVIES
- 2 FURNISHED GUEST SUITES
- WIFI THROUGHOUT ALL AMENITY AREAS
A NEW CONCEPT IN CITY LIVING.
CONDOS FROM THE 300’S.
At the corner of Enterprise Boulevard and Main Street, in the heart of Canada’s high-tech capital, a visionary community is taking shape. Introducing Markham Square. Two soaring residential towers rising above multi-story podiums with retail and a landscaped park in between. Across from the famed Pan Am Centre and steps to York University’s new Markham campus. A community envisioned for smart living with sustainable designs and vibrant amenities, including a futuristic high-tech lounge. Welcome to a new concept in city living. Welcome to Markham Square.
A NEW LEVEL OF URBAN LUXURY
Sophisticated open concept interiors, expansive windows, light-filled, airy spaces and premium features that are timeless. Choose from three exquisite interior palettes – Polar White, Rich Truffle or Deep Smoke. Carefully curated finishes include stone countertops, glass mosaic or polished ceramic backsplash, duotone cabinetry, luxury maintenance-free vinyl plank flooring and premium porcelain tiles. Spa-inspired designer bathroom fittings, lavish soaker tub and more. At Markham Square, the suites are designed for luxe urban living.
EVOLVED URBAN LIVING
An enlightened community starts with a bold vision. Markham Square will soar 33 and 29 storeys into the sky, an iconic landmark in the heart of Markham. Designed by award-winning KIRKOR Architects, the stunning towers are anchored by diverse retail at street level. Their serrated stone exterior is punctuated by dazzling glass facades at varying levels, creating a resplendent “jewel box” design that exemplifies modern elegance. From the point towers, cascading terraces broaden the building profile, merging it harmoniously with the scale of its surroundings.
At Markham Square, you don’t just come home, you arrive in style. Welcome to the Grand Lobby. An ambience more suited to a luxury hotel – elegant, chic and inviting, but with a touch of edge. Old world, rich finishes, such as textured wood and Carrera marble with a modern aesthetic. Grand spaces on two levels, though intimate in scale. A place for relaxing and socializing with friends, for casual business meetings and networking.
EVERYTHING AT YOUR DOORSTEP
Whether it’s shopping and dining, transit and highways, education and culture, recreation and nature, Markham Square offers a wealth of amenities within easy reach. For commuter ease, both Highway 7 and Kennedy Road are major transit corridors with VIVA and YRT operating frequent buses. The Unionville GO Station is just 5 minutes away by foot and Highway 407 offers speedy connections to all parts of the GTA by car.